Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Charger.......laid out.

I wanted to get some more shots in my arsenal before posting this. But I know some people have been waiting to see this. And I wanted to post up too, lol.

This will include the finished engine bay (pics in the engine bay thread), new vinyl decals on rear window, and the full-on UAS/Accuair/Viair/Koni air-ride setup!! It's all controlled by Accuair's ride height sensors on each corner, and their ECU brain, that's run by a touch pad smaller than my iPhone.

I loooooooooooooooove the ride. I love the convenience. I love the immediate adjustability that I have. The setup is RIDICULOUS. MASSIVE THANK YOU to both Zygote Customs & Pete (where I got the parts) and Goolsby Customs & Jonathan (who did the work) for taking me one step closer to my dream ride.

:2thumbs::bow::2thumbs::bow::2thumbs::bow::2thumbs::bow::2thumbs::bow:

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0393-1.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0390-1.jpg

DSC_0448-1.jpg

DSC_0449-1.jpg

DSC_0446-1.jpg

These next several will include a few other member's rides in the warehouse after the show.

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

DSC_0506.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

I'll post some more pics tonight when I get home from work. Thanks for looking! :hi:

Chase the spoiler that you had done is truly a work of art! I normally don't like Chargers but I think in the case of yours I can make an exception!!!! Looks fantastic. It is truly amazing with the subtle changes you made!!!!! Now put her back in the garage! Lol

Thanks a million guys!!! Your compliments humble me. It's been a labor of love for sure. I have ONE LAST mod planned for the year that will be complete in early September. I truly appreciate the kudos, cuz like Donna Summer, I work hard for the money, lol. Here's a few others to wet the palette.....

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

Thanks again guys!! :)