Customer Service 866.965.0400

New wheel question

scott5

Question

Ok, well I drove to summit yesterday and bought a new set of Prostar drag wheels for my Trans Am. They have some light very light marks on them, probably just from dirt on hands or picking them up, but I want to keep these things nice and shiny, so what should I do to them to start off on the right foot? I am getting ready to head to grabiaks to stock up on some more stuff so I wanted to post here before hand incase I need to pick up something.

So what do you guys suggest to start these wheels off on the right foot and give it the best protection.

16 answers to this question

will brillant glaze make these pop even more on top of the quick sealant?

Absolutely, but it won't last long. It has virtually no protective qualities. If you want to put some Americana on top of that it will hold the shine longer. Then put some BG on top of that!

Love me some shine!

And these are the wheels that it rides on all the time. I dont switch for the track, i drive it on the street in the same look i take it at the track so it does see some shows so it needs to be clean. I will post some pics once the car gets back from paint

I personally polish my Billet Specialties wheels with MP 1 & 2 then hit them with Brilliant Glaze then follow up with machine super sealant they hold shine really well and it make them really easy to clean cutting down on the amount of time between polishing.

Absolutely, but it won't last long. It has virtually no protective qualities. If you want to put some Americana on top of that it will hold the shine longer. Then put some BG on top of that!
I personally polish my Billet Specialties wheels with MP 1 & 2 then hit them with Brilliant Glaze then follow up with machine super sealant they hold shine really well and it make them really easy to clean cutting down on the amount of time between polishing.
MP1 & MP2 then QS add some BG and your golden! Protected and Sexted.. (Thats a Mookism before any of you ask!)

So many layers! I think the idea here is supposed to be light weight.:burnout:

Edited by Redbeard