Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rescue Green 07 Rubicon

Many of you saw my post here about what I found on the Jeep. You know the sound you sometimes hear when your claying and it sounds like sandpaper, well, I heard that when I was washing. I knew I was in for something special.

It turned out not to be too bad. The hood was the roughest part. I had to fold the clay after each 12x12 section.

As for the rest of the detail.

APC-Tires & Wheels

2 bucket wash

Mist with DS

Clay

SHR- Orange

FMP- White

RP in areas the 4" pads wouldn't fit

BG

APW

SVRT- Tires and Trim

IUS- Fender wells

GS- on windows

LIC- inside

LC- inside

I polished the entire Jeep with the PC and 4" pads.

Now for the 5 after pics

Edited by InDepthAutoDetailing

Ok so question for ppl, on the videos it says you have to use the regular pads after the 4" focus pads but you said you used them by themselves. Is it ok to use them on a pc by themselves but if you use them on a drill that's when you follow with the larger pads on the pc?

Ok so question for ppl, on the videos it says you have to use the regular pads after the 4" focus pads but you said you used them by themselves. Is it ok to use them on a pc by themselves but if you use them on a drill that's when you follow with the larger pads on the pc?

If you use the 4" pads on a drill you have to follow with the PC. Doesn't matter if you use large or small pads as long as its the PC or Flex. I used the 4" pads on the PC for the Jeep. I just couldn't justify using the larger pads for part of the hood and part of the doors.