Customer Service 866.965.0400

post 900 mile road trip detail.

GGEVOXFTMFW

Hey guys,

I took the car 903 miles 7 hours each way (450 miles each way) on two tanks of gas and still got 42.5 mpgs doing 70-80mph in the left lane of traffic with ac on or windows down the whole time. So gave it some love the day after getting back. I also finally got my tints done (35% all four windows), and my black bow ties on. Not bad for my first black car that wasnt a $2,000 beater haha. Cruze now has half the miles my truck had in 3 years in just over 3 months of driving haha. Some quick drive way pics today, Enjoy!

:cheers:cruzebugspics.jpg

cruzempgsss.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-13.jpg

012-14.jpg

013-12.jpg

014-10.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-9.jpg

017-8.jpg

018-8.jpg

019-8.jpg

020-7.jpg

021-6.jpg

022-6.jpg

023-6.jpg

That's a great shine you've got Don, it looks simultaneously plain black, and metallic. It's often difficult to get metallic black cars to look deep and dark. What combination of products did you use? Brilliant Glaze, followed by Americana?

That's a great shine you've got Don, it looks simultaneously plain black, and metallic. It's often difficult to get metallic black cars to look deep and dark. What combination of products did you use? Brilliant Glaze, followed by Americana?

Thanks Neil, I use Fine Machine Polish on a green or white pad with my orbital, then a coat of Machine Super Wax(sealant), topped off with two coats of Americana and a glaze or spray wax wipe down after washing.

Don-

Very nice work. Finished a 1100 mile trip myself last week, truck was quite messy considering it rained half the time.

Thanks. Ya it rained a little bit as well and sat outside of the hotel for two days. The bugs were the worst part going through all the farm fields haha.

Archived