Customer Service 866.965.0400

Condesation

PLATINUM DETAILING

Question

Guys what should I do, I spent 6 hours using Adam's wash,clay, wash, detail spray, glaze, and Dodo supernatural wax and I have condesation build up all over my jeep srt8 tonight. I wiped it down with a microfiber Towel, what can I do so tomorrow it has that wet look to it still? I spent so much time on it now and feel like I threw it down the drain. It maybe looked good for an hour before the condesation started building up. Tomorrow will it still look good? Or should I detail spray it?

3 answers to this question

I think I kind of got the same deal last week on my daughters ride after cleaning it. It sat outside. Next morning covered in dew and all. Little nats on it. I rinsed it off :2thumbs: and use Waterless Wash on it. Then hit it with some Brillant Glaze and put on the ole :glasses: again. Looked brand new again.:2thumbs:

Edited by GaryW

Condensation as in dew from the air settling on it at dusk and dawn? Park it in a garage. Don't have a garage, you'll have dew. I wash my vehicles about every week since they're parked outside. The one in the garage stays clean unless driven.

I mist the whole thing with WW then a pooling rinse, then blowdry and re ww wipedown so far no swirls.. Yea it takes a bit of time, but it sure beats streaks. I tried just doing a WW wipe down but my MF towels get all wet and it leaves streaks.

*EDIT: I forgot to add, this only works if the vehicle is CLEAN to begin with.. if its got anything on it before the dew.. your better off washing. Sorry.

Edited by Kustom_FX