Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass cleaner version

What version of glass cleaner is out now?

I know when I bought my gallon a while back it was on version 2, but the new pictures (and the videos) show it being more green than what I have. Just wondering if mines just old, or if there is new stuff, and if there have been any changes/improvments.

Thanks.

What version of glass cleaner is out now?

I know when I bought my gallon a while back it was on version 2, but the new pictures (and the videos) show it being more green than what I have. Just wondering if mines just old, or if there is new stuff, and if there have been any changes/improvments.

Thanks.

There haven't been any changes lately that I'm aware of. It could be that your older stock has just lost some of its coloring. It should still work fine, I think. :2thumbs:

It may be getting old, its been seperating in the gallon jug as it sits, and is a pale lime green. Its just shy of 2 years old. It looks fine after a good shake, and the 16 oz. bottle that I use it in is fine as it constantly gets moved around.

I may get an additional bottle very soon.

It may be getting old, its been seperating in the gallon jug as it sits, and is a pale lime green. Its just shy of 2 years old. It looks fine after a good shake, and the 16 oz. bottle that I use it in is fine as it constantly gets moved around.

I may get an additional bottle very soon.

Sounds about right for its age:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/15978.htm

• All Purpose Cleaner, Leather & Interior Cleaner, Green Wheel Cleaner, Detail Spray, and Invisible Undercarriage Spray are all relatively forgiving when it comes to temperature. They may have some visual chemical separation or slight color changes over time, but so long as the product can be shaken and does not re-separate it is safe to use. All Purpose Cleaner and LIC are especially susceptible to sun exposure. As little as 10 minutes in direct or intense sunlight will bleach these products out... it still works fine, but may have an odd aroma if this happens. Invisible Undercarriage Spray experiences a higher than usual expansion and contraction rate with heat... as such it can cause bottles to crack and/or leak when the bottle is outside of the recommended temp range. Keep this in mind when choosing your storage area as it can stain if it does leak.