Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help getting a Daily Driven Car?

JJ Stin

Like the Title says, but not for me. My Mom is getting a new car & I was gonna help her try to choose one out for her. Shes getting rid of her Honda Accord & she'll be giving that to my sister which she is getting her license in two months. My Mom has a winter vehicle, a Mitsubishi Endeavor, which she bought brand new like 6 years ago & its awd. But anyways,its paid off.

She needs a car thats good on gas, least 25-40 mpg, 4door, and no more $20-25K. Brand new or used. She works home-health care, so she constantly driving around to her patients & etc.

I was thinking she should get a Chevy Cruze, Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima, & cars like that.

What do yall think would be some good ones? or chime in from what your daily driven work cars are, how you like em & how reliable they are, thanks.

I talked to my mother tonight. I told her how a lot of people like their Cruzes'. She wants Leather & sunroof, so I told her to get the LTZ package. She likes the Blue Granite, that light blue color & white.

So she said shes gonna get a Cruze or a Civic......I was like Mom, everyone has a Civic, get something else, like a Cruze! lol

She said she also will be taking the Cruze on vacation trips, so room for luggage is a must!

I talked to my mother tonight. I told her how a lot of people like their Cruzes'. She wants Leather & sunroof, so I told her to get the LTZ package. She likes the Blue Granite, that light blue color & white.

So she said shes gonna get a Cruze or a Civic......I was like Mom, everyone has a Civic, get something else, like a Cruze! lol

She said she also will be taking the Cruze on vacation trips, so room for luggage is a must!

I'll say this about the Cruze, I'm 6'3" and I can fit in the back of one. Not very comfortable, but I can get in/out!