Customer Service 866.965.0400

Life is good

Guest Luke Warmwater

Totally beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I shared these pictures with my wife and she brought up the whole "why don't we move to Colorado" topic again. That one has been going on for a long time.

For now we'll continue with our yearly trip for snowboarding.

Keep enjoying the good life.

Guest Luke Warmwater
Keep that left arm straight!

Don't swing your hips! Roll them!

Tuck in that right bicep on your follow through!

Geesh!

Some people!

LMAO which guy are you referring to? John with the pony tail is a scratch golfer and shot 74 I think on a tough course. I'm in the white hat and didn't play very well. Aaron in the red cap shot 80 or so and had a decent day. Golf is hard. Good golf is really hard :)

LMAO which guy are you referring to? John with the pony tail is a scratch golfer and shot 74 I think on a tough course. I'm in the white hat and didn't play very well. Aaron in the red cap shot 80 or so and had a decent day. Golf is hard. Good golf is really hard :)

I was talking about John. It's not a picture perfect swing, but I guess he makes it work. I do notice a few older people with their front foot a bit more open to help with the rotation, probably adjustments to overcome it.

I'm not a bad golfer, normally shoot in the 80s.

Guest Luke Warmwater
Great pictures Mike! Where was this?

I don't play golf. I always said "golf is for geezers" but now that I am one I can't say that anymore :jester:

Now about REAL sports: when are you taking that GT out to HPR to stretch its legs??

The Raven in Silverthorne. Very nice course.