Customer Service 866.965.0400

Texas State Fair - Adams booth 2013?

redneck08sierra

Adams team...putting a thought into your head. Y'all need to have a booth in the car show area of the Texas State Fair in Dallas. You don't need to be there the full month of the fair but for a week or weekend. Actually, I have no idea the costs to have a booth. I believe the Texas State Fair is the largest fair in the country (by size and attendance) but could be wrong.

I was there this past weekend and thought it would be cool to see an Adams booth! Just a thought!

Don't give the state fair any ideas...last time I was there I indulged in fried beer and fried Frito pie. Fried Frito pie was pretty delicious, but the fried beer was no so bueno.

The state fair really is pretty cool though, It's HUGE. Pretty pricey to get in, and even more pricey to park!

Good idea though, there's TONS of foot traffic and it would give me an opportunity to finally meet some of the Adam's crew! :cheers:

If anyone does head put to the Texas State Fair, come over to the Back Door stage at gate G of the Cotton Bowl and check out my band, The Killdares. We're celebrating our 13th anniversary at the fair with a new rotating stage.

My Adam-ized Challenger is out in the parking lot.

Won't be at the state fair but I will have a booth setup at the 53rd Houston Autorama Thanksgiving weekend.

Worth checking out if you find yourself in the area that weekend. We'll be setup with one of the large shows I sponsor and the Street Trucks display which will have 20 trucks on display.

Sent from my pocket.