Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best inexpensive Electric Pressure washer?

arvizu360

Question

Hey there,

Which Electric Pressure washer do you guys recommend that isnt that expensive.maybe 100-200 Dlls. I was reading in many amazon reviews and looking in ebay.. and almost all people complain of karcher pressure washer and also dirt devil brand so im a bit confused.. any advice?

4 answers to this question

Biggest no-no is running hot or warm water through them. Most people don't realize this and ruin them. The cheaper units use the water to cool the pump.

You get what you pay for, so if you pay 100-200 bucks for one, don't expect the longest life.

Karcher has been in the business for a while.

Chris

Biggest no-no is running hot or warm water through them. Most people don't realize this and ruin them. The cheaper units use the water to cool the pump.

You get what you pay for, so if you pay 100-200 bucks for one, don't expect the longest life.

Karcher has been in the business for a while.

Chris

:iagree:

having owned a Karcher, i can tell you the X-Series is a pretty reliable unit. your not going to find anything reliable/worth it in that price range unless its used. my recommendation is save up so you can invest in one that's $300-500