Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fastest Detailer in The West

musclejunkie

Question

Just got my Mustang back from the body shop. Hit a deer and took out one headlight and a dented fender. :( The guy did an awesome job! So, today the weather broke and I thought I'd detail the beauty, you know the whole 9 yards, strip wash, clay, polish and sealant. After the wash, I clayed with Adams grey clay and said, hmmmm, this beast looks pretty darned good. Well, I skipped the polish and went straight to the Machine Super Wax sealant. I was done doing the whole car in 2 hours flat, wash, dry, clay and wax! Looks like a million bucks! The only thing I can attribute this to is the Machine Super Wax sealant. It protected my Mustang for 5 months!!!! With nary a swirl!!!!!!!! Of course I always maintained it with Adams shampoo and detail spray. I think I found a winning combination for my daily driver Mustang. Again, I can't thank you enough Adam!:bow: I'll post some pic's after I finish the tires and wheels and interiot and glass, with Adam's products OF COURSE!!!!:2thumbs:

6 answers to this question

I've never had one issue with marring, using Adam's Clay and Detail Spray. Granted, I go through a whole spray bottle of Detail Spray when I clay my car. I HAVE had issues in the past with other brands, before coming over to Adam's. My car has only seen Adam's products since I picked her up from the dealer, fresh from the factory. I'll do a complete Fine MAchine Polish next spring. But it looks like the Machine Wax Sealant is doing it's job protecting my paint. Not one single swirl or hologram. HUGS to all the fine folks at Adam's.:grouphug:

Very nice. I love the grabber blue Mustangs.

The only time I've had a problem with micro marring was if the car needed to be clayed really bad. And that has only happened once.

You probably could've shaved another 10-15 minutes off your time by not drying it and going straight to clay after the wash. :2thumbs: