Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks from Bangastang

Bangastang

Yes it does!!!!! I'm the owner of the Hell Snake and they parked me in the lobby of the north hall. You won't be able to miss it. Thank you Adam and Dylan and your staff. You have a Hell of a Team (pun intended).

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

P.S anyone available to help me detail the trailer dust of the car? LOL

Yes it does!!!!! I'm the owner of the Hell Snake and they parked me in the lobby of the north hall. You won't be able to miss it. Thank you Adam and Dylan and your staff. You have a Hell of a Team (pun intended).

Congrats to you Dave, that is an amazing looking car! :2thumbs:

Our pleasure Dave and no sweat Hendrix - Hell Snake was a real treat to have in the HQ for a few days. I'll be sure to track both of you down this week at SEMA to hang out and maybe grab a beer.

:cheers:

Thanks to Mook, Flaco, and the team for getting Hell Snake done on time despite the craziness around the shop right now. The late night(s) are appreciated and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

welcome11.gif

Lucky guy to have the Best of the Best detailers working on your car!! :2thumbs: