Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Las Vegas

afmilboy02

Hello,

New to the Adam's forums but not so much to auto-detailing. Yesturday morning found myself glued to the computer screen watching some of the informational vids and I love the simplicity of the Adam's system. Looking forward to getting a full setup soon to detail our new 13 GMC Terrain and my well taken care of 06 300 SRT-8.

Welcome! Good to have fellow las vegans here on this site. I have been using adams on my camaro for two years. Love the stuff. I usually order straight from the site but there is one place that I found here in Vegas that carries adams. It called "Mutt n Jeff's". If I just have to have something today, I go there. Happy detailing!

Welcome! Good to have fellow las vegans here on this site. I have been using adams on my camaro for two years. Love the stuff. I usually order straight from the site but there is one place that I found here in Vegas that carries adams. It called "Mutt n Jeff's". If I just have to have something today, I go there. Happy detailing!

Craig...I knew about Mutt n Jeff's, but I have never been there. What kind of selection do they have there?

It seems they have most of the liquid products. I do not think they carry buckets and hose fittings and turbo sticks and stuff like that. But I think they have towels???

Cool...good to know. Like you said...I guess they would come in handy in a pinch.