Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car...old member

Aceitup1011

Hi!

Its been quite some time.

Some of you may remember me last every one heard was i was engaged, but now I've been married to my high school sweet heart for 2 years and we have a 9 month old baby girl.

I recently bought a new car and couldn't be happier.

Subaru XV crosstrek cvt transmission and of course AWD

Thanks!

And yes first Subaru and first awd

And first brand new car :)

First kid.....first wife lol....last wife

Awesome! You will love it!

One bit of advise if I could now that winter is approaching - buy a set of dedicated snow tires for it. The factory tires are not the greatest and aren't really anything you want to enter a slick condition with. The Subaru all-wheel drivetrain is great and will give you the confidence to get away with it, but its the handling / stopping that people forget about. Will say though, with the appropriate set of tires on it, the thing is unstoppable. I can vouch for that :2thumbs:

Either way, congratulations on all the terrific additions to your life! Hope to see you on the subaru forums.

-Tony

Awesome! You will love it!

One bit of advise if I could now that winter is approaching - buy a set of dedicated snow tires for it. The factory tires are not the greatest and aren't really anything you want to enter a slick condition with. The Subaru all-wheel drivetrain is great and will give you the confidence to get away with it, but its the handling / stopping that people forget about. Will say though, with the appropriate set of tires on it, the thing is unstoppable. I can vouch for that :2thumbs:

Either way, congratulations on all the terrific additions to your life! Hope to see you on the subaru forums.

-Tony

Thanks for the tip. Any suggestion s on winter tires?