Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie...Here's a pic

GATOR CREW

Just now getting back to this thread, I wanted to echo Adam's thoughts in that I never intended to hijack this thread. Bert, your truck is friggin sweet!

Also, ITS GOOD TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! I live in Sooner Nation (puke, puke) and I was SO pumped to see Florida take them down!

Just now getting back to this thread, I wanted to echo Adam's thoughts in that I never intended to hijack this thread. Bert, your truck is friggin sweet!

Also, ITS GOOD TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! I live in Sooner Nation (puke, puke) and I was SO pumped to see Florida take them down!

It's all good! I appreciate the props :cheers:

Yes, it was AWESOME to see the Gators win. I bet you had fun ragging on your sooner friends :lolsmack:

• 2 months later...
Don't want to hijack Bert's welcome from a warm, pleasant, balmy Florida Esteban! (Sorry Bert, and hope you stay to learn how the other half live in the mountains!)

We've enjoyed living in Boulder more than anywhere we lived before, Hermosa Beach and Laguna Beach, CA, Italy, you name it!

I've been detailing since 1980, living in the dirt is a new, exciting challenge!

Besides, we live here:

You can not beat it

Funny I was in Miami during that game, I had just got into town and only place open was Hooters so we went to hooters for some dinner. OMG Gators fans :willy:

But that is a nice looking truck. I've seen it around (FTW) and I've always liked it, even if it is a 2wd :lol: JK JK

Funny I was in Miami during that game, I had just got into town and only place open was Hooters so we went to hooters for some dinner. OMG Gators fans :willy:

But that is a nice looking truck. I've seen it around (FTW) and I've always liked it, even if it is a 2wd :lol: JK JK