Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie...Here's a pic

GATOR CREW

Nice Rig Bert! :welcomebanner: to our forum, and glad to have you here. It looks nice and warm there!

Love driving on the beach. This is how we roll in the mountains, not as clean, and definitely not as warm!:cool:

Adam, I've always wondered how you can stand to live in CO and have your rig all nasty with snow, salt, mud, etc. It drives me crazy here in OK...

Nice Rig Bert! :welcomebanner: to our forum, and glad to have you here. It looks nice and warm there!

Love driving on the beach. This is how we roll in the mountains, not as clean, and definitely not as warm!:cool:

Adam, I've always wondered how you can stand to live in CO and have your rig all nasty with snow, salt, mud, etc. It drives me crazy here in OK...

Don't want to hijack Bert's welcome from a warm, pleasant, balmy Florida Esteban! (Sorry Bert, and hope you stay to learn how the other half live in the mountains!)

We've enjoyed living in Boulder more than anywhere we lived before, Hermosa Beach and Laguna Beach, CA, Italy, you name it!

I've been detailing since 1980, living in the dirt is a new, exciting challenge!

Besides, we live here:

Don't want to hijack Bert's welcome from a warm, pleasant, balmy Florida Esteban! (Sorry Bert, and hope you stay to learn how the other half live in the mountains!)

We've enjoyed living in Boulder more than anywhere we lived before, Hermosa Beach and Laguna Beach, CA, Italy, you name it!

I've been detailing since 1980, living in the dirt is a new, exciting challenge!

Besides, we live here:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys/gals!!!!

Your not hijacking the thread at all Adam...LOVE your pics, especially the deer!!!:rockon:

I like here is Florida, but the humidity bites. The one good thing about living down here is I don't have to wash/clean any snow/salt off the undercarriage, it already takes me about 6 hours to detail the truck :D

:welcomebanner:

Nice truck, love the color looks kind of like 'Galaxy Silver' on my Kenworth.

BTW I like what you've done with your Nighttrain! :2thumbs:

Later,

nice truck! i had a 2002 harley 150 in the same color - dark shadow gray - one of the best colors ford came out with!!!

You should have seen Bert after I took some of the beach shots at our yearly get together in Daytona. Which we would love to see anyone from here join us this year. As we get set up I'll post it here, its in Aug. Back to Bert after the beach shots or let me put it this way he is a clean freak. A little sand OMG.:welcomebanner::thumbsup:

You should have seen Bert after I took some of the beach shots at our yearly get together in Daytona. Which we would love to see anyone from here join us this year. As we get set up I'll post it here, its in Aug. Back to Bert after the beach shots or let me put it this way he is a clean freak. A little sand OMG.:welcomebanner::thumbsup:

Who me???? :glasses:

Hey man. Nice truck. Welcome to the forum too!

It is 4WD right? Just curious because there are people on the left coast who raise their 2WD trucks and it drives me crazy. It's like false advertising.

Well I hate to disappoint you, but it is a 2wd :cool:

I love the look of lifted trucks and at the time I bought it, I could not afford a 4wd. So I got this one with the intention of lowering it, but I found out all the lifts available for 2wd , so I went the other way. I don't do any off roading and I HATE DIRT, so this truck will never see the mud. The only time you drive in 4wd is in the mud or snow and I don't do either, so this is perfect for me :thumbsup:

I love the look of lifted trucks and at the time I bought it, I could not afford a 4wd. So I got this one with the intention of lowering it, but I found out all the lifts available for 2wd , so I went the other way. I don't do any off roading and I HATE DIRT, so this truck will never see the mud. The only time you drive in 4wd is in the mud or snow and I don't do either, so this is perfect for me :thumbsup:

And it looks great Bert :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Right on man, positive vibes!

I hope my opinion didn't offend you bro, that's not what I meant at all.

I do understand how much more a 4wd is and it makes sense for you.

Sorry about my pet peeve.:rockon:

I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forum.:2thumbs:

Right on man, positive vibes!

I hope my opinion didn't offend you bro, that's not what I meant at all.

I do understand how much more a 4wd is and it makes sense for you.

Sorry about my pet peeve.:rockon:

I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forum.:2thumbs:

No no, not at all...You did not offend me :2thumbs: Love the site so far :rockon: