Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Kia Soul Detail

69supersport396

Since my wife and I had 2 consecutive days off, thought I would practice on her daily driver and try out all of my new Adams stuff!

It wasn't too terribly bad (like some of the cars I've seen here) but the roof rails and below the side windows were swirled and scratched pretty bad. The hood is peppered with stone chips, but she does drive this thing!

First I washed with a mixture of Adams and Dawn to remove the previous "coatings" I quickly found out the "other poeple's" stuff caused some clouding that kept coming back. Gave it a quick dry off and proceded with;

Severe Swirl Remover on a green pad (this stuff ROCKS!)

Swirl and Haze Remover on an orange pad

Fine Machine Polish on a white pad

Machine Super Sealant on a gray(?) pad

Brilliant Glaze on a red pad (this stuff also ROCKS!)

Finished with Americana (we all know this stuff ROCKS)

I then cleaned the exterior windows with some Stoner glass cleaner (still have 2 bottles left), applied VRT to the black trim and tires, then applied Quick Sealant to all of the jambs.

Even Mrs. 69supersport notices the difference. Like I said, it wasn't that bad to begin with. But practice makes perfect.

Soul%20PC%20001.jpg

Thanksgiving morning after I started baking the turkey.

Soul%20PC%20004.jpg

This is after working on it all day and after the Machine Super Sealant application. This roof rails were real bad!

Soul%20PC%20009.jpg

After

Soul%20PC%20006.jpg

Soul%20PC%20007.jpg

Soul%20PC%20010.jpg

Soul%20PC%20011.jpg

Soul%20PC%20005.jpg

Not sure what is wrong with this picture. Maybe there is something up with SmugMug.

Don't think it has ever looked this good. :) Thanks Adam's!

Edited by 69supersport396

You say you used Brilliant Glaze on a white pad? You should be using the red pad instead as the white pad has a small amount of cut to it and using it without the proper polish could induce some micro-marring into the paint which you worked so hard to correct.