Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Upgrade Kit

MichiganSRT8

Hey guys, thought I'd throw my flex up on here as I have no use for it anymore and I know that many people on here are always looking to upgrade from the porter cable. This deal is for you if that is the case, this machine has worked great for me for 10+ corrections and keeps working like a beast. Has a few battle wounds on the top from being set down on concrete, but has nothing to do with the function of the machine, you will just add more too it anyways while you sit it down. Along with the machine 2 orange pads and 2 white pads will be part of the deal and included. Good time for a last minute gift for a fellow detailer or a gift for yourself haha.

IMG_7973_zps2cb6ccde.jpg

IMG_7974_zpsde409a22.jpg

IMG_7975_zpsc4796a21.jpg

IMG_7976_zps2aaaeebd.jpg

IMG_7977_zpsb6c270af.jpg

IMG_7978_zpsf0692ab1.jpg

IMG_7979_zps2f39bd48.jpg

After the last correction I completed on my car

IMG_7968_zps95ae1e5f.jpg

IMG_7969_zps3b0357c3.jpg

Asking $275 shipped

Edited by MichiganSRT8

Josh, out of curiousity, why are you selling your Flex?

no problem, well since I had picked up my flex pe-14-2 a while back I have found less time with my 3401 in my hands. Working in a high volume shop with high end Ferrari and other brands had forced me to learn different techniques and ways to avoid holograms but still increasing speed of completion. Dont get me wrong the 3401 is a great machine, but as I have dove deeper into wet sanding and paint mechanics in the last year I have become used to things that my pe can do but the 3401 cannot at the same speed. I also wanna help someone upgrade right before xmas here, I really dont need to get rid of it as there are still a few things I use it for, but I figured this is how I got mine and I know someone else should get a good deal on it like I did.

damnit! i just bought my PC a few days ago. Im going to PM you.

got your PM, PM'd back.