Customer Service 866.965.0400

Made in the USA??

Captain Awesome

Question

5 answers to this question

Theres numerous threads on this forum where this has been brought up, but the short of it is: our towels come from Korea.

The choices when it comes to microfiber are China or Korea, there is no manufactures in the US (or anywhere else really). The suppliers we work with are all Korean and we go to great lengths to make sure we only work with towel companies that:

a) pay living wages

B) provide safe working environments

c) use the highest quality materials

Those 3 criteria there pretty much kick any of the Chinese suppliers out of the loop. We currently only work with 2 suppliers, both of which we've worked with for a long time and have an understanding that we'll pay a premium for their towels so long as they maintain first world conditions and wages for their employees.

I'm guessing you saw the thread where I asked the China or Korea question yesterday, but it's been talked to death on here.

probably. I was just caught off guard because I thought everything Adam's sold was made in the USA. This was one of the contributing factors for switching to and continuing to purchase from Adam's. But I guess Korea is better than China. I am glad to hear the standards that Adam's has set for the two towel suppliers.

Korea MF is definitely better than China products. China MF towels tend to scratch things and the feel of them are much weaker than that of the Koran made MF towels.

Of course this is my opinion of what I had purchased in the past when I did a comparison.