Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little love for the wheels, carpets, and trim.

Captain Awesome

Decided to tackle some of odds and ends of the car yesterday. Finally got around to polishing my wheels. They weren't in terrible condition, but they did need it. Washed the wheels with Green wheel cleaner then they were clayed with Adam's claybar. For polishing I used focus pads with a porter cable with swirl and haze remover, fine machine polish, and finished with machine super sealant. Next time I wash the car they will get a coat of Americana. The pictures are of the worst wheel. The other three are perfect.

Before:

gm_tech-albums835-4367.jpg

gm_tech-albums835-4368.jpg

gm_tech-albums835-4369.jpg

After:

gm_tech-albums835-4372.jpg

gm_tech-albums835-4371.jpg

gm_tech-albums835-4370.jpg

After that got out the little paintbrush and got all the little trim pieces around the windows, and the honeycomb in the fender vents and the rear diffuser. The picture is a nice 50/50 shot of the diffuser.

gm_tech-albums835-4373.jpg

Finally I cleaned all the carpets with my new Bissell extractor. Used Adam's carpet and upholstery cleaner and Adam's carpet brush for the cleaning. The picture is the nastyness that came out of my black carpets.

gm_tech-albums835-4374.jpg

Awesome job man. Where are the aftershots of the wheels? It looks like you pulled a lot of dirt out with the Bissel, don't forget to keep using it until the water runs clear, that way you know you get everything out. Again awesome job man!!

-D