Customer Service 866.965.0400

I hate thieves!!!!!

hemi1300

just as the title states, my company work van got broken into this week at work. Rode to lunch with my work buddy, as soon as we got back and were getting ready to go back to work, I glance at my van and notice the door lock cylinder hanging out of my door, and instantly about fell over!! Guess I got kind of lucky bc a lot of tools could have been stolen, but the only thing they grabbed was my personal tool bag (FULL of nice hand tools), and a company dewalt 18v cordless drill. Doesn't sound like much, but my tools are all quality tools by klein/channel lock/crescent wrench, and my veto pro pac tool bag alone costs $150, don't think there was one tool in that bag not proudly made in the USA. Have to have my tools, so went shopping this weekend to replace what I lost, and have spent $650 so far replenishing what i lost, and still yet to spend a few hundred more on a couple must have tools. Just makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about it, and needed to vent. This dumb *** thief is gonna cost me near $1000 to replace what he stole, unbelievable!!!!!

I share in your feelings about thiefs, so sorry it happened to you. These people have no respect for other peoples property. Their belief is you have it and I want it. It angers me when this happens.:mad:

I was on a big piping job and I had a shopping cart loaded with my nipple trays a 300 rigid power threader and a assortment of aluminum pipe wrenches. I walked out of my hotel room at 6am and found the skels used a holesaw to drill my Sliding door. They reached in and popped the lock. Bet they appreciated the fact that all of it was on a shopping cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear of your loss Derek. Years ago, my brother and I shared an apartment. I caught 3 guys breaking into his car. Had his jack out and were working on taking his wheels and stereo. Long story short the judicial system let 2 of them go and stuck the 17 year old with all the charges, because they all had the same story.

Here is the story: The 2 lived about 20 miles across town the 17 year old on probation from the state of Colorado and wasn't suppose to leave the state for 2 years. They happened to be walking through the complex at 3 in the morning all dressed in black. They "claim" they saw the 17 year old taking the stuff and they were trying to put it all back. Yeah right. Told the prosecutor if they came back they would be shot. Her response was then next time we will be prosecuting you.

Sorry to hear:( years back I was at a basketball game and went in the locker room to use the pot. I caught a guy going through the players belongings. I stuffed him in a locker then let him out a minute later. He ran out like a girl seeing a mouse:D

I have heard they do, but it is somewhat my fault. They install the hockey puck locks on all the vans and strictly enforce us to use them at all times. Normally always have mine on, but of course this time I didn't. If I would have had my locks on, they would have had to bust out the side window to get my tools

I had a road bike stolen last year from a parking lot at a restaurant. Next day I went to the pawn shop, only one in town. The kid had just left there, tried to pawn it, but a guy there shopping bought it from him for $50. Its a $700 bike. I saw it all on video he had there. Luckily the pawn shop guy saw the kid the next day called cops and arrested him. Although I doubt he got much out of it. But glad he got caught. Although, I never got my bike back.

I had a road bike stolen last year from a parking lot at a restaurant. Next day I went to the pawn shop, only one in town. The kid had just left there, tried to pawn it, but a guy there shopping bought it from him for $50. Its a $700 bike. I saw it all on video he had there. Luckily the pawn shop guy saw the kid the next day called cops and arrested him. Although I doubt he got much out of it. But glad he got caught. Although, I never got my bike back.
sucks you didn't get your bike back..

Thieves get slap on wrists, thats why there's so many of them.and cops hardly have time to look into it. A friend had his car stolen & officer pulled up sat in car ask for tag and told him fill out report at station & drove off, he didn't seem to care

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2