Customer Service 866.965.0400

My New 67 Chevy II Nova!

Guest Sarah@Adams

Beautiful car done right!

Here in Canada GMC made an Acadian Canso as well as the Nova. It was almost the same as the Nova with a few minor cosmetic changes (tail lights, badging) I think the Canso was only available in Canada. Here's a pic of a few:

Absolutely awesome!! That car is gorgeous. Now you know you need to do a few things. Post up some good audio clips of it at idle and up in the RPM and then of course, a nice Adamized smokey burnout (once the temperatures get warmer of course) :)

Long live old school muscle! :patriot:

Guest Sarah@Adams
Very nice!

I think I saw a swirl on the fender........

I haven't even had time to touch it yet so just wait, there will be updated photos!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Congrats Lynn! We met on three ocassions including World of Wheels PGH and Carbones and Grabiaks clinic and I am pretty sure Chevy II's came up in our conversations all three times? I know you have always liked them. Good for you. Enjoy!

I know who you are! ;)

Guest Sarah@Adams
Thats a nice looking ride, Lynn. But I have to ask, was it a surprise to you, or where you in on it? Enjoy that new car.

I was in on it for final approval but that was it. My husband had been looking and when he found this car, he knew it was the one.

Guest Sarah@Adams
did you buy the car already built or was it built for you?

It was already done and it only had 1020 on the engine and transmission.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Absolutely awesome!! That car is gorgeous. Now you know you need to do a few things. Post up some good audio clips of it at idle and up in the RPM and then of course, a nice Adamized smokey burnout (once the temperatures get warmer of course) :)

Long live old school muscle! :patriot:

I will for sure get a video of it running. I haven't had a chance to do much with it as I have had it less than a week. I did wash it in the garage Thursday morning at 6am but had to fight the water turning to ice.

I tried to quick detail it yesterday morning in the garage and the detail spray turned to ice as it hit the car.