Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning up two Focus ST's!!

The Ryan

Kind of odd our handles are the same on FocusST.org, since before this morning "The Chad" and I had never met each other. Either way, the two of us spent this morning cleanin' up our rides in the friggen freezing cold weather we're experiencing here in so cal. It was a balmy 34 degrees with ice still on my lawn when we got started this morning at 8am.

Foamedup.jpg

PooledRinse2.jpg

Pooledrinse.jpg

Sidekick.jpg

Driveway.jpg

Chad's ride got all the luvin' today since mine was pretty much just in need of a wash, here's the clay bar treatment:

ClayBar.jpg

After a quick rinse, it was into the garage for some Adam's Quick Sealant and Glass Sealant action, two ST's in the garage was a beautiful thing:

BeautifulthingE.jpg

Beautifulthing2.jpg

QuickSealant.jpg

Glasssealant.jpg

We the treated our tires to a fresh coat of Adam's Super VRT, and in Chad's case Super VRT for his plasti-dipped wheels and shot over to the local park for some photography:

SVRTPlastidip.jpg

pron9e.jpg

Pron8.jpg

pron7.jpg

pron6.jpg

pron5.jpg

pron4.jpg

pron3.jpg

pron2e.jpg

pron1e.jpg

and my favorite shot of the day (too bad there is a crappy CRV in the background):

Pron10e.jpg

Hope you got a dose of ST beauty for the day.. :D

very nice! my girlfriends cousin thats an engineer for Ford just picked one up, think ill be detailing it soon for him as I saw defects from the factory, once i have time. Looks like fun for you guys though :D love the red/black combo of the two, and the plastidipped rims are a nice addition!

Chad's is COBB tuned, so he's pushing closer to 280hp, and 300ft lb of torque... He let me take it for a spin, man if I didn't want to preserve my 5yr/100K warranty I would do that in a heart beat, best bang for the buck around...

I haven't followed any news on them lately, but is Ford going to do anything about the motor mount?

As far as I know, no. Most folks are getting the E-Focus RMM for $40-60 and installing themselves... It seems to resolve most of the issue minus wheel hop.