Customer Service 866.965.0400

Southern Oregon Rod & Custom Show Feb 7th & 8th

dvalentine

Not really.... ( I wish ! :help:)

It's the start of the INDOOR Show season.

The Sacramento Autorama is on the same weekend..

The Roadster Show, formerly the Oakland Roadster Show, is next weekend in LA.

Val

Edited by dvalentine

• 3 weeks later...

Howdie !

The show was REAL nice !! Never been to Medford and I thought it was very neat ! Folks are very friendly and myself and the 12 guys and three cars from our club that went up had a lot of fun !!

All our cars took one of the many Sponsor's Picks. The show was different than other indoor shows, like the Sacramento Autorama, in the way it was judged. More like a pickum of spectators and participants.

I'll get some pictures up in a day or two. But the guys had fun for 4 days !!!

I'm not going to make Portland Adam. I "may" be going to the DelMar Goodguys Show. I'll drive that one so it will depend on how the Grapevine weather looks that week.

Val

Howdie !

The show was REAL nice !! Never been to Medford and I thought it was very neat ! Folks are very friendly and myself and the 12 guys and three cars from our club that went up had a lot of fun !!

All our cars took one of the many Sponsor's Picks. The show was different than other indoor shows, like the Sacramento Autorama, in the way it was judged. More like a pickum of spectators and participants.

I'll get some pictures up in a day or two. But the guys had fun for 4 days !!!

I'm not going to make Portland Adam. I "may" be going to the DelMar Goodguys Show. I'll drive that one so it will depend on how the Grapevine weather looks that week.

Val

Good for you Val, and please do post photos! The Del Mar show is great, but it's the following weekend. Nothing like a car show every weekend to impress your understanding, loving wife??!!:lol:

Well, we'll put up a post for a clinic on Sunday, March 8 from 1-4, and see if anyone is motivated to come out. LOVE to have you there, and shake hands if possible.

-Adam

For the first time, it was loaded on a trailer and hauled up to Oregon. Snow in the Siskiyous made that an easy call !! Val

Was going to be shocked if you drove that beautiful car in the snow Val! :thumbsup:

Was going to be shocked if you drove that beautiful car in the snow Val! :thumbsup:

Don't be !! Here is a picture from our club's Bachlor Run taken through my windshield last October. Crossing the mountains into Minden NV..

Ya Gotta Drive Um !!!

picture.php?albumid=103&pictureid=804