Customer Service 866.965.0400

Disappointed in Detroit

GXPaycheck

I didn't make it to Barrett-Jackson this time, but I did get to stop by the Detroit Auto Show.

Lotsa cool stuff, but 2 things were missing.

1) nothing about the Chevy SS

2) no Adams products around the Camaro's and the new Corvette. They had local companies and other products being used on the cars. Would've been nice to see some Adams influence there.

Believe me, the cars needed it!

The SS wont be unveiled until Daytona in February. Why, seeing as how the NASCAR version is already out there, I don't know..

The NAIAS is not a "car show" in the traditional sense of people bringing out hotrods and such. It is for manufacturers only. Their aren't any vendors selling at all (at least, not in the years I went).

• 2 weeks later...

The Cleveland Auto Show is coming up at the end of February.....considered one of the largest in North America. This year hosting 11 cars in the Ride-N-Drive events.

Cadillac, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Dodge, Toyota, Scion, Buick, GMC, Subaru, Hyundai & Kia. Licensee drivers can actually get behind the wheel and test drive these brands.

Most popular Jeep ride events with skilled Jeep drivers will be held in a special area using off road capabilities.

The NAIAS is not a "car show" in the traditional sense of people bringing out hotrods and such. It is for manufacturers only. Their aren't any vendors selling at all (at least, not in the years I went).
Was at the MotorTrendShow over Thanksgving in Orlando and their were no Vendors as well except for one Detail Product Line which I personally had never heard much about. It was strange being a National Touring Show and only this one Vendor was allowed to be there. So stood around and watched. Based on first impression was not impressed that much with the Demo or products. Wish it would have been Adam's.:)

• 2 weeks later...