Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Adam's Order is in :D

SON1C

Question

2BD864A9-23A3-40BD-8A51-92F324EF100A-547-00000035B9A3C6D1.jpg

48F86598-A2C7-4698-B497-56D9A86981E4-547-00000035BEA9E042.jpg

Just received my first adam's order, I'm impressed so far, great customer service so far, the bottles are of high quality, the sprayers are great, the normal sprayer even has grip on the end for superb control, removed the applicator from the wax container, amazed at small it was and how it came back to life lol, products smell great, Americana is probably the hardest lsp I've encountered, granted I need to work with it to get a better feel but just from initial impressions.. Will update later with some more pictures, and then next week I should be able to get some hands on time with adam's!

18 answers to this question

You won't be disapointed.

looking forward to it!

Sweet, nice first order.

let me know how that glaze does!

yessir, big review inbound

Yeah you gotta agitate Americana with the app to get it nice and workable. Looking forward to your thoughts.

how do you like it?

I'm glad :D

congrats!

now get to work!

yessir

Nice order and welcome!

Also be prepared to spend lots

lol I can refrain, I'm new to adams but not new too detailing I probably sink 1k a year in supplies..

I second that lol!! Can't stop till you have everything

don't tempt me lol

I remember my first time...

I was so innocent then.

what have you compiled since then?

Congrats! I always get so excited opening my Adams orders :)

You're gonna love the Americana

lol yeah nothing beats a fresh order, the mints were a nice touch as well

Hey SON1C,

Its great seeing you here on the Adam's forums. Although I'm not a member, I've always loved your posts and reviews over on another forum. Welcome to the Adam's community!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed some of my other work :D

I may be able to get to break the Adams products in tomorrow as well! So I have my fingers crossed for decent weather lol

I recognize this guy! I think you'll like the Americana, especially since you get so much more compared to a popular bird-named wax. It's pretty easy to use, but don't let it sit too long :)

Lol ;)

They seem to be relatively on par for price and quantity

I think the adams products are definitely going to deliver :D

Appreciate the input, I hope these products work fine around 40 degrees and I don't have work on sat or Sunday, been a stressful week I need some zen time with the ride lol