Customer Service 866.965.0400

National Western Stock Show Detail and 2014 Chevy Silverado Debut

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. For the last three weeks I have been working with Chevrolet's event marketing company to detail their display vehicles at the 107th annual National Western Stock Show in Denver, CO. The show is a agriculture trade show, livestock buying and auctions, and Pro Rodeo extravaganza. We (www.highpointdetailing.com) was contacted to take care of all of Chevrolet's vehicles during the show. At the show the new 2014 Silverado was debuted 1 day before the new Stingray in Detroit. It was a pleasure and an honor to be working on these vehicles. So while Adam was working on the Stingray, I was working on the Silverado prototype. I credit getting this job to the fact that I only use Adam's products, the official licenced product for GM and the Corvette and Camero.

So how about some photos.

IMG_1571_zpsf5272d62.jpg

IMG_1588_zps8148a93c.jpg

IMG_1608_zps35ba3775.jpg

IMG_1664_zpse820e2f6.jpg

IMG_2692_zps430a02c6.jpg

IMG_2444_zps709d33b8.jpg

IMG_2296_zps8492a8b4.jpg

IMG_1604_zps1cd38678.jpg

IMG_1589_zps66426165.jpg

IMG_1602_zps6553a699.jpg

IMG_2537_zps7c99165a.jpg

IMG_2543_zps3c7b2944.jpg

Edited by dipolley

Very cool shots, thanks for sharing David. My wife and I noticed new Traverse changes yesterday. We wouldn't consider one since we already had a 2009 LTZ that was a great SUV and held strong for the 3 years 85k miles we put on it. We just liked the new changes they put on them.

Can't wait to see the new Silverado in person. :thumbsup:

The new Silverado has some subtle but significant changes. The cab is 6 inches longer (but 6 inches were removed from the bed), the rear doors are 40 inches, the airdam was redesigned, and (my favorite change) there are built in steps on the rear bumber to access the bed easier. The interior was redesigned as well. All in all, I rather like it.

Awesome job on those Chevys. That must have been a fun gig.

It was. But is is amazing how much abouse these display vehicles take in 17 days. We figure around 5 years worth (minimum) of getting in and out, climbing on the seats, kicking the backs of the seats, walking on the carpets, and kicking the sides while getting in and out. The water in the extractor was black only after 7 days on display. Plus add in the fact that this is a stock show. Imagine what the kiddos walked through before they climbed all over the seats and floor of that Suburban. Ewwww.