Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex Price Increases

From time to time our vendors announce price increases that, as often as we can, we absorb rather than pass along. Unfortunately after 2 recent price increases from our friends at Flex its become necessary to increase pricing on our Flex kits to offset the added cost we are incurring.

We apologize if this causes any inconvenience and we do sincerely try to avoid passing on price increases to our customers, but occasionally as a business we do have to bump prices slightly to cover costs. Price changes take effect 2/5/13 and will only impact kits that include the Flex 3401 polisher.

Thanks for your business and your understanding. Adam's will continue to be the only company in the business that extends warranty to cover you for a lifetime on the 3401 in addition to our 110% satisfaction guarantee!

Edited by Dylan@Adams

The Flex is my workhorse. I literally use it just about every day. It is a great machine and takes a lot of abuse. Most of the people here on the forums only use this tool a few times a year. Mine sees a few dozen vehicles a month and saves me all kinds of time and hence makes me more money detailing. The PC is still a great machine but the Flex is far supperior. The price increase is still worth having one.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update as I've gotten some questions... we were required (effective today March 1) to have all our Flex pricing finalized, which is why you may see some pricing changes on the flex kits... we started the changes when I made this announcements and finalized all pricing yesterday to be in compliance by today.

Thanks for your business guys and I'll reiterate we are still the only source for the flex polisher that extends the factory warranty in house to LIFETIME.

Just to update as I've gotten some questions... we were required (effective today March 1) to have all our Flex pricing finalized, which is why you may see some pricing changes on the flex kits... we started the changes when I made this announcements and finalized all pricing yesterday to be in compliance by today.

Thanks for your business guys and I'll reiterate we are still the only source for the flex polisher that extends the factory warranty in house to LIFETIME.

Being I was one of the people contacting you over the "confusion" The original post said price increase effective changes take effect 2/5/13 which is why when looking at the kit prices I assumed the price increase had already takent affect. Sorry for the questions and confusion but I hope you understand how this could be confusing (especially to a new member).

Thanks again you folks seem like great people to deal with!