Customer Service 866.965.0400

More bad news..

MAYBEN

Thanks for all the kind wishes..

We were never Cat people, but Smokey was different.. His personality was more like a Dog's.. He even 'barked' when he was in the window, lol..

We are worried about how Bandit will be, he's been ok so far, however he's been searching all of the spots Smokey would normally be in and sniffing everywhere.. Its even more heart wrenching seeing Bandit's excitement when he catches Smokey's scent and cannot find him.. :(

SOOOOO Sorry Nick... Been there done that with my wifes dog. I have a 12 year old Golden that has an extra downbeat, but he seems healthy for a 12 year old dog.

I know what you're going through... It's tough.

Chris

Aw, man, so sorry to hear this. I know what you're going through -- last year we lost a cat to FeLuke -- he was only about 5, just a kid of a cat. But the best little guy you'd ever know. A lot of people make fun of cats, but they can be the best of companions. Our current cat is sitting here on my desk as I write this, just sleeping and purring away. It sounds corny, but he's kind of the "soul" of the house.

So sorry for your loss.

That is awful man i am so sorry to hear that. I LOVE dogs and to read that has me a bit chocked up. Im sure he was very happy to be at your side and be your companion. Idk how i would feel if that happened to me and my dog. RIP smokey!!