Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big news!!!!!!!

InDepthAutoDetailing

WOW! Thanks to everyone for the support. I normally try to respond to each comment but it seems I've dropped the ball on this one.:loser:

As for the space, the shop measure 39' x 52'. That's just over 2000sq ft of shop space.:banana: I could do donuts in my truck in there. :burnout: I can't wait to finally detail a car where I can do the whole car without having to move it. That should be a big time saver. The 2 bay doors are 12'x10'. the glass door opens to the retail space.

My first big purchase will be a lift of some sort but it'll be a while. I'll also have to see what a lift does to my insurance. I had a customer call today and wanted to know if I knew of somewhere that would put their (new to them) 67-68 Olds 442 on a lift and steam clean the bottom side.

Bob, as for painting, it'll be a while. I've still have to buy banners, sign, & other stuff just to get up and running. I do appreciate the offer and I'll definitely hit you up when it comes time to paint.

Hopefully one of these days I can get the Adam's gang down here to do a clinic.

Thats so awesome Len! An Adams detail clinic would be the perfect kickoff to your new business. Where is the new shop located?

Thanks! I'm in New Market, AL about 12 miles from downtown Huntsville. The shop is less than a mile from where I live. There is a little cafe about an 1/8 of a mile from the shop that has a show every month too. I'm thinking of offering up a day of show special, WW and a coat of BG for $25-$30.

Looks great, I'm excited to see the progress. Where are the drains in the floor?

:confused: No drains. The owner said I could wash inside but I'll probably just wash them outside.

In the year I've been looking I only found one place with a drain in the floor. It was 6000 sq ft and none of it cooled. Just one big open space and it was $2800 a month + utilities.

Congratulations Len!!! Great space for the $$ you cannot beat that.

Wish you all the best and a successful future!

I see some Adams Car care product banners in your future to cover up them walls.

:confused: No drains. The owner said I could wash inside but I'll probably just wash them outside.

In the year I've been looking I only found one place with a drain in the floor. It was 6000 sq ft and none of it cooled. Just one big open space and it was $2800 a month + utilities.

That was my question also, where are the drains? I'm Having trouble finding a shop with drains, tough to wash outside in the winter in Colorado. I think your getting a great space and great rental price as well! Keep us posted! :2thumbs: