Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from WA, not new to Adams

blk05crew

Hey all, been a lurker for a while now and I'm a member on GM Fullsize Truck Forum. Not new to Adams products but definitely not an expert by any means either.

Products I've already purchased include;

Wash soap & mitt

Micro fiber towel bundle

Fender well & tire brush

Sampler pack

Interior cleaner

Quick sealant

Great white drying towels

Adams complete porter cable kit (which I haven't had the chance to try yet:))

And just ordered my first mystery? box which should be here today!!!

Anyway, here is my 2007 Silverado Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks for looking and I'm glad to be here and LOVE Adams products!!!

2012-11-18_12-06-51_431.jpg

2012-11-18_12-08-42_430.jpg

2012-11-18_12-18-52_46.jpg

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Mean look on that NNBS. What size wheels/tires? Lifted? I have a 2012 NNBS ext cab w/t.

Mods are: driver info buttons (not on w/t or ls) wheel house liners for back, truxedo lo pro tonneau, blacked out bowties, touch screen, chrome hub caps to match ls. K&n factory replacement And tinted it down.

Want the look you got but if it involves a lift... Eh....maybe not.

Todd, I'm in Spokane. Not exactly detail weather right now as I'm sure you know!

Thanks Bob, it's got a smaller 4 inch lift, wheels are 20x9 and tires are 305/55/20's. I've got a slight rub on the upper control arm at full lock, but other than that no complaints.

Sounds like you've done some nice things to your truck, any pics?

Todd, I'm in Spokane. Not exactly detail weather right now as I'm sure you know!

Thanks Bob, it's got a smaller 4 inch lift, wheels are 20x9 and tires are 305/55/20's. I've got a slight rub on the upper control arm at full lock, but other than that no complaints.

Sounds like you've done some nice things to your truck, any pics?

Ya I know I have my business out of my garage and its heated thank god lol.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Thanks for the info. Can't lift it. Wife has issues getting in/out as it sits and I am not a fan of nerf bars. I may just look for the stock 20's or 22's off a Tahoe or Avy.

No pics. My mods are all simple 5 min mods sans the radio. Just a pioneer double din. Had to have XM radio. The w/t trucks don't even have on star. Sad.

I'll prob trade in this year for something higher end. I bought this to work out of so I could open my business and after a month of use for my business I was getting upset at how my crew was treating my truck. I bought a Chevy Express that they could trash. Lol.