Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Detailing and Adams

thealien

Hello I am a 51 year old electrician, backyard mechanic, and have washed and waxed my vehicles but never really "detailed". I am a former Zaino user and due to this forum, American made, and what appers to be fantastic customer support I have decided to give Adams a try in a big way.

I have used a clay bar a few times before. occaisionally some 3M hand glaze and have tried a few products and for the last few years have been pretty happy with Zaino except when trying to contact them to answer questions. I still have half my Zaino left but just put an order in for the Premium machine polishing kit with a Flex polisher (go big or go home?).

Flex 3401VRG | Premium Auto Detailing Kits

I have watched a bunch of videos and read pages and pages of posts. I still have a few questions but figured I would say hello before I started asking all kinds of questions.

Thanks

Mark

Here are the vehicles I plan on working on........

You will find sections of the forum with a lot of answers, but if you can't find something, just ask away. I was in your shoes a couple of years ago. Great company and some great people in the forum who provide heaps of help.

Welcome to the forum! All the good things you've heard about Adam's products and service are true, except it's even better!:thumbsup: Leave your credit card by the computer, and get ready to become friends with the FedEx guy; this stuff is addictive!:pc:

Welcome to the forum! All the good things you've heard about Adam's products and service are true, except it's even better!:thumbsup: Leave your credit card by the computer, and get ready to become friends with the FedEx guy; this stuff is addictive!:pc:

I'm really in trouble then. I know my CC, expiration date, and security code by memory.

;)Welcome to the forum you made a wise choice. The people here are so nice and informative. You'll be very happy! Any questions don't hesitate to ask, cause I know a lot of people would love to help. Good luck and again welcome aboard.:cheers:

I'm really in trouble then. I know my CC, expiration date, and security code by memory.

Welcome, Mark. I have mine memorized too. My wife gets pretty mad...I can't remember what she told me 5 minutes ago, but I can remember that. Anyway, welcome again. You'll like it here

• 3 weeks later...