Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Illinois

Longhauler

I heard about this product through a vehicle forum. I haven't purchased anything yet, but getting ready to get Adam's Stater Machine polishing kit with the Porter Cable. I have a 36 ft fifth wheel that I like to have look brand new when I take her out and I'm thinking Adam's products might be something to try out.

Welcome.

I am new here and also from Illinois. Bloomington.

Spent a bunch of money last week and my stuff showed up the other day.

Haven't used any of it yet because of our weather and I am fighting a really bad kidney stone.

From what I have seen and read, Adam's is the only stuff to use on your vehicles.

Welcome.

I am new here and also from Illinois. Bloomington.

Spent a bunch of money last week and my stuff showed up the other day.

Haven't used any of it yet because of our weather and I am fighting a really bad kidney stone.

From what I have seen and read, Adam's is the only stuff to use on your vehicles.

We live pretty close to each other I'm from Heyworth. I'm excited to get some products to try them out

Welcome Chris!

I do not think you will be disappointed in Adams products.

Coming from a person who used Zaino and MG before I was introduced to Adams.

I have not looked back since. Not saying they other products are bad ..just seems like Adams products are easier to use with great results!

I believe it was on Ramforum.

Was it a guy named "Chewy" that told you about them?

:D

:lolsmack:

I guarantee you that you're going to look at certain items and think, Ah heck, what's the big difference? My car shampoo I get at Wal-Mart works great, or my glass cleaner that we get at the grocery store works fine.

Been there, was that guy... I slowly got hooked on Adams, and man, I haven't looked back. I will say that to get the chemicals without the microfiber is not a good idea. Not all MF is created equal and Adams has some of, if not the best on the market. The glass towels for instance. If Adam hadn't handed me one 3 years ago and said; "try this and tell me what you think", I would have NEVER guessed it would be such a HUGE time saver. One wipe and BAM, clean streak free glass. :thumbsup:

Anyway... Enjoy and remember... 110% guarantee! If you don't think it does what they claim, they'll take it back!

I'd love to see a review on Ramforum if you get a chance. :rockon:

Chris

Still waiting for his Ram... ;)

Edited by Chewy

Was it a guy named "Chewy" that told you about them?

:D

:lolsmack:

I guarantee you that you're going to look at certain items and think, Ah heck, what's the big difference? My car shampoo I get at Wal-Mart works great, or my glass cleaner that we get at the grocery store works fine.

Been there, was that guy... I slowly got hooked on Adams, and man, I haven't looked back. I will say that to get the chemicals without the microfiber is not a good idea. Not all MF is created equal and Adams has some of, if not the best on the market. The glass towels for instance. If Adam hadn't handed me one 3 years ago and said; "try this and tell me what you think", I would have NEVER guessed it would be such a HUGE time saver. One wipe and BAM, clean streak free glass. :thumbsup:

Anyway... Enjoy and remember... 110% guarantee! If you don't think it does what they claim, they'll take it back!

I'd love to see a review on Ramforum if you get a chance. :rockon:

Chris

Still waiting for his Ram... ;)

Yes it was from Chewy and as soon as I get some product ordered and tried out I will be more then happy to talk about them on RAMForum.com