2. Beth Doerschlag

3. Jim Schneider - 2012 Camaro

4. Jordon Cobb

5. Steve Day aka Norton - 2013 Shelby Gt500 Or 2004 Toyota Tacoma

6. Robert Lebron-Frank - 2010 Camaro

7. Bob Scott - Porsche 911SC

8. Reid Thomasma aka Jthomasm - Camaro

9. Lance Boatwright - 2010 Camaro

10. Andrew Gehring aka Dura13 2013 - Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd - Duramax 6.6 Diesel

11. Justin

12. David Chavez - 2010 Audi A4 Quattro

14. Adam Stewart - 1999 Dodge Viper Rt/10 Hillary Moody

15. Randy Tentschert - aka Randyt 2012 Ss Camaro

16. Garth Lenberg - 2010 SS/RS Camaro - Lingenfelter 650

17. Cheri Lenberg

18. Andrew Jensen - 2011 2lt RS Camaro Convertible

19. Allen Zearing aka CCOTR - Camaro SS 2012

20. Dana Johnson - Camaro

21. Mike Johnson

22. Derek Gelderman - 2010 Camaro

23. Bob Watts

24. Randy Kring aka Ud_Lose

25. Susan Dyroff aka Ruffian118 - 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2lt - Summit White

26. Dave Dyroff

27. Andy Mcmahon Camaro Of Course

28. Rick Eccli

29. Loralee Alemanni - 2012 Camaro 22

30. David Wilhardt

31. Hubbard Coe - 2010 Camaro

32. Todd Wells and his 2013 Camaro

33. Rick Martinez

34. Richard Benedict and his 2010 Camaro

35. Mike Martinez and his 2012 Camaro SS

36. Austin Martinez

37. Kevin Purcell and his 2012 Camaro

38. Cat Schofield -and her 2013 Camaro LS

39. Ken Pasch and his 2012 Camaro

40. Keith Kreutzbert aka CCOTR and is Camaro

41. Kyle or Justin

42. Tim Harper and his 2013 Camaro

43. Cheryl Kaiser and her 2012 Camaro

44. Sadie

45. David Piland and his 2011 Red JEwl Tint camaro

46. Zerrick Rust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, we're going to pull the plug on this one and push it back 1 week to 4/27/13 and hope for better weather.

Even though the snow will supposedly be done by Saturday the roads will likely be wet/sloppy with run off from the melt. A number of people have expressed concern that they likely wouldn't come out if the roads were wet.

Stay tuned for updates. No sense in having a 'car cleaning' class only to have everyone drive on sloppy roads and a semi-nasty parking lot to be a part of it.

Gotta love Spring in Colorado! :lolsmack:

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, we're going to pull the plug on this one and push it back 1 week to 4/27/13 and hope for better weather.

Even though the snow will supposedly be done by Saturday the roads will likely be wet/sloppy with run off from the melt. A number of people have expressed concern that they likely wouldn't come out if the roads were wet.

Stay tuned for updates. No sense in having a 'car cleaning' class only to have everyone drive on sloppy roads and a semi-nasty parking lot to be a part of it.

Gotta love Spring in Colorado! :lolsmack:

Good call! Thank you.

I'm looking forward to bringing my (fair weather and clean road) Shelby, rather than my (inclement weather and messy road) Tacoma...

Good call! Thank you.

I'm looking forward to bringing my (fair weather and clean road) Shelby, rather than my (inclement weather and messy road) Tacoma...

:thumbsup:

You weren't the only one who was going to have to bring their "other" car due to the sloppy-snow-melt covered roads.

Of course the weather is never accurate in CO more than a few days out it looks like the weekend of the 27th will have temps in the 70's (fingers crossed) and should be much more conducive to cool cars coming out of hiding.

BUMP! All things are a go for this weekend guys! Looking forward to seeing you all here.

Should be a beautiful day for a detail clinic! We've got all the new juice here to show you in person and we'll be honoring the 15% OFF Total Interior Detailer Sale pricing.

Detailed the truck last night and was set to attend this clinic today. Awoke to a busted hot water heater and flooded basement... Not happy. There goes more $$$ that I could have spent on really important things like more product or new truck parts.

Detailed the truck last night and was set to attend this clinic today. Awoke to a busted hot water heater and flooded basement... Not happy. There goes more $$$ that I could have spent on really important things like more product or new truck parts.

OUCH! I'm sorry to hear that.

You missed a great clinic. Dylan and the Adam's crew did an outstanding job. The demos and Q&A were very informative, and discounts on everything sold were most appreciated. Camaro Club members were very gracious to the few of us who showed-up in non-GM vehicles. It would have been even better, however, to have a fellow SVT owner and his Raptor there.

Looking forward to another opportunity to hang out with a group of car enthusiasts while scoring good deals on the best detailing products available.

Edited by Norton

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...