Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you host it we will come! RE: NorCal, Bay Area

Alright, due to a shop fire, we are unable to host any clinic in Jan and most likely Feb. If anyone is interested in a detail clinic, we are more than happy to come out if it's not too far and bring all the goodies with us. :)

Once the shop is back in business (hopefully by end of Feb) we'll be hosting regular detail clinics for the rest of the year.

Please post if you are kind enough to host the clinic for the month of Feb. Thanks!

Leo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leo:

Hope everything works out for you! When you are up and running how often do you have clinics and what goes on?

I'm a noob to Machine polishing (have been using Adams for handpolishing) however, due to having a C6 Vette with almost 90,000 miles and just as many swirl marks have decided to try the machine which just arrived along with 2 boxes of stuff from Adams. Wondering if I have a problem if it would be Okay to contact you. If this is a bad time due to the situation its okay to say no.

Thank you

Bill last year I was running at least 1 clinic a month and this year I plan on running 2 a month. Feel free to email me at leo.chan@detailaddict.com if you have any questions. Once I have the shop back in running, you are welcome to swing by any time. :)

Leo

Hi Leo:

Hope everything works out for you! When you are up and running how often do you have clinics and what goes on?

I'm a noob to Machine polishing (have been using Adams for handpolishing) however, due to having a C6 Vette with almost 90,000 miles and just as many swirl marks have decided to try the machine which just arrived along with 2 boxes of stuff from Adams. Wondering if I have a problem if it would be Okay to contact you. If this is a bad time due to the situation its okay to say no.

Thank you

Thanks Dennis... Right now I am just mobile, really hope to get a shop going again... :( But our online order still up and running! :)

Leo

Leo,

Sorry about the fire.. Hoping you get things straighened away and are back on the air in short order...

Dennis

:help:Is there any chance of getting a clinic for our Corvette club Show October 17 in Lafayette, Louisiana? If not on that date, Is there any chance my club (Bayou State Corvette Club) could sponsor a detailing clinic and invite all of the Car Clubs in Louisiana plus the general public?

I know we are not close to any of you guys, but we have some great car guys down here. (can't hurt to ask...)

Hey Don, I would love to come out, but Louisiana is just WAY too far out for me (California). You can look up the dealer directory from adamspolishes.com and see if there is any dealers near by you and give them a call to see if they are willing to come out and do a clinic for you guys. good luck!

Leo

:help:Is there any chance of getting a clinic for our Corvette club Show October 17 in Lafayette, Louisiana? If not on that date, Is there any chance my club (Bayou State Corvette Club) could sponsor a detailing clinic and invite all of the Car Clubs in Louisiana plus the general public?

I know we are not close to any of you guys, but we have some great car guys down here. (can't hurt to ask...)

quote=crawfish;22971]:help:Is there any chance of getting a clinic for our Corvette club Show October 17 in Lafayette, Louisiana? If not on that date, Is there any chance my club (Bayou State Corvette Club) could sponsor a detailing clinic and invite all of the Car Clubs in Louisiana plus the general public?

Or you could move your show to Lafayette California....it would be a nice ride !! :burnout::thumbsup:

Hey Don, I would love to come out, but Louisiana is just WAY too far out for me (California). You can look up the dealer directory from adamspolishes.com and see if there is any dealers near by you and give them a call to see if they are willing to come out and do a clinic for you guys. good luck!

Leo

Good idea, I'll check it out. I knew it was inpractical, but I figured WTH, I may as well ask.

• 1 month later...