Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From Phoenix AZ

MandoEclipse

Hola!! I was suppose to go to the Clinic last Sunday but missed out. My team member with the black Eclipse GT-S was out at the clinic and got half of his car detailed.

He told me about this forum so I am here. I run a local car club called Team MIDNIGHTunerz. We are a group of local Tuner cars that like to help each other advance ourselves to some amazing show cars and race cars.

Well my buddy Ken is showing off all of his Adam's stuff to me and I am sooo tempted to buy. Will make my order as soon as I find out what exactly I need. :)

Welcome Armando! You guys should get together and have a detail night with Adam's products. It's a great way to spend an evening instead of a regular meeting. Glad to have you along.:2thumbs:

Welcome Armando! You guys should get together and have a detail night with Adam's products. It's a great way to spend an evening instead of a regular meeting. Glad to have you along.:2thumbs:

well since all of a sudden my employment is screwed, unless its raining friday, i think thats gonna be a detail day!!!anyone is invited of course