Customer Service 866.965.0400

does adams car wash have gloss enhancers?

Mets2010

Question

16 answers to this question

I don't have answer to that , but I can tell you when I'm washing someone else's car for the first time they always say when I'm done with the wash is, "I looks so shiny already."

Adams car shampoo is great for getting the stuff off your finish while leaving the wax/sealant as untouched as possible. After your final rinse, lightly mist the car with detail spray for extra gloss after the drying.

I've noticed a difference between Adams soap and Meguires Gold Class soap. Car just looked cleaner and shiner with Adam's.

M's GC shampoo is pretty good for a OTC product. The best shampoo I have used so far is M's Ultimate Wash & Wax. I have not tried tried Adam's Car Shampoo yet though. So, this could change.

Also, I use M's Super Soap for my foam cannon as my presoak soap. It is because it foams a lot, readily available (we have a local dealer here in Las Vegas), and I can get them for less $10 per gallon per refill.

Edited by EPHIOS

My brother in law bought a new to him Mustang GT/CS, and decided to drop a butt load on the M brand products up at wally world. He came down and I gave him a bottle of shampoo. He went home and washed it the next day and sent pics being amazed at how much nicer the car looked after using adams. Once he gets that crap product finished he said he's going to switch to adams for all his needs.

My brother in law bought a new to him Mustang GT/CS, and decided to drop a butt load on the M brand products up at wally world. He came down and I gave him a bottle of shampoo. He went home and washed it the next day and sent pics being amazed at how much nicer the car looked after using adams. Once he gets that crap product finished he said he's going to switch to adams for all his needs.

When I get a chance to try Adam's Car Shampoo, my favorite shampoo will probably change. So far, I have gallons and gallons of car shampoo inside my cabinet, and i have to use them before buying any.

I do believe you guys, that Adam's Car Shampoo works excellent. I have tried about four products from Adam's and I am completely impress. Adam's will not put out a product out in the market, if it does not work exceptionally well.

Car shampoo with the wash pad and great white drying towel are the gateway drug. Detail spray is the magic finish. Those four things are all you need to be doing better than 90% of people washing their cars in their driveways.

Nothing wrong with using other shampoos/washes with the Adam's equipment but whether or not it works as well, it certainly won't smell as good!