Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Polish Newbie: Need help with polish and pc!

DwDrummer

Question

Hey I'm a newbie here, I'm looking to order a Porter Cable, polish, and waxes from Adams. Got some questions first! Oh yeah my vehicle is a 08 Black Silverado.

- What all will I need when I order the Porter Cable?

- What all pads will I need?

- What all polishes and waxes do I need to order?

- What order do I use the polish/wax and which pads to use with each?

Thanks so much for all the help! I'm looking to swap over from Zaino to Adams!:rockon:

Thanks,

DwDrummer

Just curious, why the switch from Zaino? I have read good things and read a TON of debates about their products.

:cheers:

It's not a case of switching, it's a case of looking at all the various avenues available. I don't exclusively use one product, I use the best of a mired of products. It's the same with buying parts for your car. You don't exclusively shop at one parts house, you go to different places because some have better prices than others, some have better customer service, and other may offer something that another may not have. Zaino makes a great product but I don't use everything that Zaino makes.

Application is a big deciding factor for what a lot of people use. A lot of guys feel that Adam's is much easier to use. I have to admit, it took me quite a while to understand all the different applications that Zaino produces and how they should be used. Some guys are not going to take the time, nor do they have the time to learn all that. Adam's is more traditionally straight forward when it comes to it's application. Some guys prefer the KISS method: Keep It Simple Stupid! (that's the way we were taught in the Marines :lol:)

So don't look at it as a switch, look at it as a choice. You find what works for you and run with it. It may not be all from one manufacturer and that's okay. Adam will be the first to tell you that there are quality products out there as competitors and he welcomes the challenge and feedback to constantly improve and make his products better. I applaud that and his customer service! :thumbsup:

Edited by Junkman2008

Just curious, why the switch from Zaino? I have read good things and read a TON of debates about their products. :cheers:

Zaino is one of our best competitors, and we are honored to be in competition the best products out there! :thumbsup: