Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lloyds Mat Shipping Question

NJshineguy

Question

I ordered new mats for my car along with a few extra Adam's products. I was under the assumption that Adam's shipped the Lloyds products with theirs, but I received my Adam's stuff today with no mats. I haven't received an email or another tracking number for the mats, so I'm a bit confused as to what happens with the shipping of the Lloyds mats. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

13 answers to this question

Hey Justin, everyone is right! These mats ship directly from Lloyd's. I placed your order with them on the 25th and they typically ship the third business day. I will forward you tracking information as soon as I get it which should be today or tomorrow!

Thats what I figured, thanks everyone, and they do look nice, I'm sure I'll love them!! Any idea on how long they take to ship?

They are typically delivered within 5-9 days of when you place your order. Not bad considering each individual mat is made after the order is placed! :glasses:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Got mine in for the truck and the 300... both look great...

I went with the rubbertite since both cars came with factory 'custom' mats... i wanted to protect the ones we had..

while the Rubbertite mats are made to fit 'in place of' the regular mat, I just laid them over the regular mat...

still fits great and looks nice.

We'll use them when it's nasty out - keep em in the trunk when it's clean.

On the SHIPPING thing... I never rec'd a shipping notification... part of the drop-shipping thing I guess... my order history just said "Shipping Soon"

I talked to Ashley after 4 days of "Shipping Soon" and she was like "pffft shut up loser" --- just kidding...

She said they usually ship 3-5 business days.

I ordered mine Sunday of the sale, they got here the following Saturday.

Will post pics later.