Customer Service 866.965.0400

Im so tired of this economy...

Kwhite

yeah the guy was saying that te company i should look into is waiting on the "N" stamp to get an additional 9 plants up and running throughout the US....really sounds good. spose it cant hurt to toss a resume that way(and be cool to eat donuts and push a button then go home with a radioactive peice stuck to me...)

After reading this thread makes my heart really go out to you guys still having to support a family and work every day . Unfortunately or maybe fortunately I was forced into a medical retirement 10 years ago due to injuries I received in Viet Nam . Financially I'm doing OK now but health is sliding down fast . My heart really goes out to all having to worry about jobs . My son is a construction pipe fitter . We had a ton of work around here and a new steel mill under construction all of which now is on hold . He has not worked in several months now and nothing showing for the near future .

I took a pay cut to stay employed, but nothing I can't live with for the moment. Once Spring rolls around, things should get really busy again. Just need to hold on till then.

I'm thinking that will be next :help::help::help: