Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot #46 - Used for First Time

LaSHOOOOSH

Question

Hey All,

I had a exhilarating experience to lay this new product down today on my truck jeepers! Sooo easy to apply easy to take off.. It's 100x better then Americana in my opinion. So smooth when applying.. Having the wax not swirl around in the jar compared to Americana is bang on the best improvement ever too! Kudo's to the crew on this one guys.. Looking forward in laying this stuff down on my Corvette very soon.. :2thumbs:

IMG_2587_zps9de9ce5f.jpg

Edited by LaSHOOOOSH

11 answers to this question

Adam and crew, may i request this become a mainline wax with that kind of result....i know i saw mook or adam say it was a bit pricey at moment but id gladly be keeping them busy restocking it...lol

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

If the longevity of the product is there I can honestly see it outsell Americana for sure hands down.. This stuff feels so smooth too when you touch the paint after you apply it.. Also the depth is there compared to Americana up close.. That facebook pic of that black C5 from Mook is icing on the cake.. I'm telling you guys this stuff is awesome! I'm even debating on giving back my Americana.. That's how good this stuff is to me.. This wax has me excited for this upcoming car show season that's for sure!

Please Adam I'm BEGGING YOU !!!! Please put this in your regular line up with the Americana!!!! I want some so bad just can't swing the $250.00 right now. I know everyone would buy it on a smaller scale. Just think about it or hopefully I could get the $250.00 before you run out. I know it's expensive to make ,but I GURANTEE you'll have know problem moving it.:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::patriot: