Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 2007 Silverado, when I got it, til now

blk05crew

Looking good my man! Congrats in having her fit in the garage now.

We're considering moving soon (most likely out of CT and the Northeast all together) and a large garage is definitely going to be desired.

Thanks! Yeah, our old garage doors were from like the 60's and hung down too low. So glad to finally be able to work on and detail the truck in the garage! 

I hear you on the garage though, when we do move in the future, all I want is a nice big shop! Is that too much to ask?!

• 5 months later...

Looks great man.  How'd you do it?  I saw a youtube vid where a guy put a dremel to it and split the housing open and glued it back together. 

can't tell you how it is done but here is a guy from the GMFS website who does it.  Seems like quality work as many have purchased from him

Link to the thread discussing it http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112077&page=16

link to the guys page https://sites.google.com/site/fastheadlights/

I just watched the videos that the guy on GMFS posted, I believe he has it on Youtube as well. You have to remove the headlight units, 

cut them open with a dremel type tool (make sure you use the reinforced dremel blades) then you remove the amber pieces and seal them back up with a black silicone, let dry, and re-install. 

You can also buy amber bulbs that are chrome on the outside but blink orange so you don't have to use orange bulbs. You can buy them on ebay for cheap, bulb #3157.