Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 2007 Silverado, when I got it, til now

blk05crew

Hey truck peeps. Here is my 2007 Silverado from when I purchased it until now and the things I've done so far.

Just after I purchased the truck in February 2012.

Came with the Readylift 4 inch SST lift from the dealer and with these wheels and tires.

I liked the way it looked, just not my style, so the changes began.....

DSC06056.jpg

First I sold the wheels and tires and the step bars that came on it and got new wheels and tires. 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers and 20x9 XD Monsters.

2012-03-02_11-22-41_189.jpg

Next I sold the chrome door handles and swapped them out for black ones, then I painted the front and rear emblems black and removed the chrome diamond plate bed rail caps

DSC06143.jpg

Took out stock muffler and replaced it with a Dynomax Bullet and dumped the tip over the rear axle.

DSC06156.jpg

And most recently, painted the Silverado emblems on the doors black and demolded the doors as well.

2013-03-25_18-20-31_134.jpg

86862bef-31fd-4010-9c74-80e6722d27de.jpg

I also recently added a short billet antenna, interior LED lights and LED strip lights for the front footwells and under the front two seats for the back footwells.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you questions about anything! :cheers:

Nice changes! When you went to the black handles I was gonna say you need something else to tie it together (possibly black out the molding), but the black Silverado script does a good job.

How does the top of your bed look as far as scratches since you removed the diamond plate?

Thanks guys! Top of the bed rails aren't scratched at all, but there are a few little dings and dents here and there. The sheet metal on the newer Chevy trucks and SUV's seems thinner than prior to the newer body style.

Thanks Scott I appreciate it! I see in your sig you have an F150 Ecoboost, how do like it?

Love the ecoboost. It is actually the wifes dd. I drive the charger.......

love the truck I was just looking at your signature pic last night......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Zach, done anything new to yer truck recently?

Donny, I've thought about tinting the tails, we've got our black Tahoe's tails tinted and it looks great, but I'm not sure about on the silver truck. I'm not quite sold on it, I dunno.

• 2 weeks later...

Got off work early yesterday and had a couple free hours with some nice weather. Decided to pull the front fender well liners out and paint them.

Once they were out, used Adam's APC and fender well brush to get good and clean.

Let them air dry before I sprayed them.

I used Krylon Fusion matte black rattle can for plastics (same paint I used on my emblems and letters).

Put on one good coat and let dry, then re-installed them. They came out pretty good, now we'll just see how long it holds up.

Removed

IMG_20130424_164608_654.jpg

Painted

IMG_20130424_174253_511.jpg

Re-installed

IMG_20130424_181119_123.jpg

• 4 weeks later...