Customer Service 866.965.0400

TBSS Owners meet, Central PA guys/gals.

Figured I would throw this up on here as well. I have it on the owners page and the fb pages. We're planning on having a meet and great for us guys/gal's in central PA on April 20th, at 12 noon at the Berkshire Mall, Boscov's parking lot. Right at the 422/222 junction I believe it is.

Now I'm about 2 hours north of there, but I have family that lives maybe 10 minutes away and I'm pretty familiar with the area. But I figured I would throw up the invite for anyone on this forum that is maybe in or around that area, that would want to stop out and say hello. :2thumbs:

Instead of just TBSS owners, why not make it for Adam's Forums people in general? It would give you a chance to meet more people, and there are a lot of great people on here from PA. :cheers:

Instead of just TBSS owners, why not make it for Adam's Forums people in general? It would give you a chance to meet more people, and there are a lot of great people on here from PA. :cheers:

That's kind of what I was hoping for, and my purpose for posting here. Didn't mean it to be just for the TBSS owners on this page! :cheers:

So anyone that's down to join in feel free to stop over! :burnout:

Good point Rich!

There is a Bucks County Exotics Cars n Coffee in the morning on 611 in Doylestown, next to the Barn Cinema. I don't see many TBSSs there, it would be good to see a couple show up. This might also be an oportunity to recruit as half the group is cruising to New Hope/Lambertville for beer tasting.

Good point Rich!

There is a Bucks County Exotics Cars n Coffee in the morning on 611 in Doylestown, next to the Barn Cinema. I don't see many TBSSs there, it would be good to see a couple show up. This might also be an oportunity to recruit as half the group is cruising to New Hope/Lambertville for beer tasting.

I can post this up on the ss forum see what guys say! But our meet isn't supposed to be til 12 in the afternoon. So I don't know how well that would work out. Some guy's I believe are working in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...