Customer Service 866.965.0400

svrt or in&out on plastic wheel well liners?

hemi1300

Question

have about given up on the invisible undercarriage spray on my plastic wheel well liners on my dodge ram. Doesn't matter how i apply it, spray and let set in (runs like crazy no matter how lightly i spray it), spray onto foam applicator and wipe directly to liner, spray the liner down then wipe with a utility towel. Always seems to have a dull look to it like i just wiped it with some apc. Have tried numerous techniques and every time the same result, either it runs or doesn't have any sheen to it what so ever and looks the same just after a wash. Thinking I'm gonna just go with svrt or in&out spray for the liners and see if that works better, which would u guys recommend? My liners just must be a certain type of plastic that does not take very well with the invisible undercarriage spray. Any professional tips?

10 answers to this question

Do you clean the liners with APC first? I love the undercarriage spray.

Yup, clean them every time with apc and fender brush. The invisible just doesn't seem to soak into the liners at all and runs/wipes right off

Got pics Derek? What yr is your Ram?

Sorry, no pics right now. 2007 dodge ram. Weird bc the front liners seem to do fine with the ius, but the rear wheel wells (the most visible) that I added a year or so ago just don't work too well with ius

The plastic has like an anti dressing coating on them!!

Heres a thread from when I came here, you can kinda see the plastic wheel well liners in the pics...http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/4404.htm

Edited by BrianT