Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue Microfiber rectangular applicator

IrishCurse

Question

I used one of these for the first time this weekend and am wondering how I should best clean this? I used APC and agitated the polish out and ensured the rinse water was clear before I stopped. Should I have washed this like I do my towels: With synthetic fabric cleaner and Adams Revitalizer as a wash booster? Thanks for any help provided! :bow:

6 answers to this question

I wash mine with my towels. Never had an issue, but I'm sure they won't last as being hand washed. The trade off of convenience of washing and price is worth it to me.

....But I've used them a ton and they're still holding up from all the washes.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the quick help/responses. I cleaned them by hand yesterday, but wondered if that was best with the sponge-like material inside. Just wanted to be sure. I clean everything but towels with APC actually. I detailed a VERY neglected Dodge Ram yesterday (my DD) and went through a half gallon of APC between cleaning engine bay, tires (3 times), tools and applicators, and pre-treatment of towels. It seems the foaming sprayer utilizes more product? I would naturally think the opposite, but I went through a lot for sure. I'm liberal with product too, which may have added to the usage, lol!