Customer Service 866.965.0400

Perforated leather

Mamba

Question

I cleaned and conditioned the interior of my car this past weekend. I really like the look and feel of the LIC and LC combo. One thing i did notice today was that my seats had what looked like small white spots in the perforated leather seats. More than likely it's from the leather conditioner filling in the holes and drying. I tried being careful in only going over the seats after the solution had been spread across the applicator pad, but i guess a few spots here and there still go a little more LC. Does anyone have any tips on how to remove this residue? i tried using the utility towel with some LIC and wiping it down, but it's not so easily removed :(

:help:

6 answers to this question

Ivan .. I have the same type leather seats. I can say using the leather & interior brush that came with my kit I never had this issue. Try the brush ..seems like it will not let the conditioner build up in the holes. Plus it works amazing getting any dirt off the leather.

Auto manufacturers that sell perforated leather claim that all those little holes in the upholstery allow airflow that makes the seats more comfortable in hot weather, especially when skin comes in contact with the leather.