Customer Service 866.965.0400

I just couldn't wait!

rustyrustler14

Question

Hey guys, you may have seen a post somewhere last week about me planning to do my spring correction at the end of the month. Well..... I just couldn't wait! We got some great weather in NEPA on sunday, so i decided why wait?!

All Adams Products used:

Shampoo

Apc

11x11 & 9x9 washpads

Great white

Single softs

Gen 4 orange and white pads

Swirl and haze remover

Fine machine polish

Revive hand polish

Americana

Prep:

Two bucket strip wash

Dried off with my gw

Clayed

Polishing:

Broke out the pc and did a test section on my trunk and hood as those were the most damaged areas.

I did 2 passes of swirl and haze followed by 2 passes of fine machine. Liked what i saw and moved on. On the sides of the car i found that i only needed one pass of each and i was in excellent shape.

After i finished up the panels i went around with the revive hand polish and i have to say i really like this product. If there was any residue of polish or detail spray it helped remove it with out any effort.

Unfortunately i did not get to use the brilliant glaze as i had anticipated seeing what all the fuss was about.. But what i did get to experience for the first time was using Americana!

I have used the buttery wax before on my motorcycle and its easy on and easy off. But let me tell you i think Americana's ease of use it 100x better than buttery it just felt so right putting it on, and then wiping off felt like you were opening a christmas gift. You use little to no effort to remove but once you fully unwrap it, you're greeted with exactly what you ask for, a beautiful even shine! :glasses:

This is just after polish no wax no anything just corrected paint!

Detail+-+1

Alittle overcast today as we had some severe storms lastnight

Detail+-+3

Look at that flake pop!!

Detail+-+2

7 answers to this question