Customer Service 866.965.0400

BACK IN STOCK: Trim & Lug Nut Brushes have arrived!

With the launch of our Deep Wheel Cleaner we saw a MASSIVE response to our new trim & lug brush which sold out quickly and then outpaced demand, selling faster than our brush supplier could make them.

We've finally caught back up and have plenty on hand! Anyone who had a lug brush on backorder will be receiving theirs shortly, the last of the backorders is shipping out today.

Thanks for your patience! Enjoy your brushes.

885.jpg

Car Detailing Supplies | Trim and Lug Nut Brush

Available also as part of the Complete Detailing Brush Kit or in a Combo with our Deep Wheel Cleaner.

I know there are ton of you out there with these already b/c we've sold over 1000 of them since they were released... yet the store only has 1 review?

Lets get some feedback guys! Help your fellow Adam's enthusiasts learn about products even though they might not venture here to the forums:

Car Detailing Supplies | Trim and Lug Nut Brush

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new to this, but what's the difference between this new one vs the old one?

The old one was wood with a metal band and the new one is all plastic with epoxy holding the fibers in. There's no issue with rot if left wet, & there's no issue with scratching if you get careless.

I got one of the new ones and was unimpressed at first. I thought it was too stiff and harsh. Once I used it though and got it wet and some DWC and APC on it, it shined. It's perfect. At first I thought they were plastic bristles, because they were so perfectly black, but come to find out, my brush was made from the hair of a BLACK STALLION. <<< OK ok... A black boar, but hey, I bet it was an attractive boar!

:lol:

Overall, VERY happy with it. Just had to get it wet I guess. ???

Edited by Chewy

The old one was wood with a metal band and the new one is all plastic with epoxy holding the fibers in. There's no issue with rot if left wet, & there's no issue with scratching if you get careless.

I got one of the new ones and was unimpressed at first. I thought it was too stiff and harsh. Once I used it though and got it wet and some DWC and APC on it, it shined. It's perfect. At first I thought they were plastic bristles, because they were so perfectly black, but come to find out, my brush was made from the hair of a BLACK STALLION. <<< OK ok... A black boar, but hey, I bet it was an attractive boar!

thanks for the clarification! I just got the new one and was wondering what the difference was between the old one. I didn't know the brushes were boar hair, did at first think it was plastic, but after feeling it, knew it was some kind of hair.

Thanks

I agree, my initial impression was not good. It looked cheap and looked like plastic bristles, but knew that if Adams was selling it then I shouldn't worry. After using it I do find it is a good brush but still think it looks cheap. Also find that a few bristles fall out with each use. Personally I like the old brush better in terms of look and feel, but the new brush is an improvement in terms of width and no metal ring.

:2thumbs:

I honestly don't care what it looks like so long as it works as intended. I like the non slip surface and mine did see some shedding, but that's only when my son was playing with it. It went from being daddy's brush to being Eli's brush in about 5 minutes. He wasn't happy when I took it from him because I needed to use it. lol He likes brushes for some odd reason. He steals mommy's makeup brushes all the time too. lol

Great brush with 110% guarantee!

Chris

I still like the old brush personally. But it just came apart (handle came out of the head of the brush) so I guess I'll try out the new one that I ordered a few orders back.

I agree, my initial impression was not good. It looked cheap and looked like plastic bristles, but knew that if Adams was selling it then I shouldn't worry. After using it I do find it is a good brush but still think it looks cheap. Also find that a few bristles fall out with each use. Personally I like the old brush better in terms of look and feel, but the new brush is an improvement in terms of width and no metal ring.

:2thumbs:

:iagree:

• 2 months later...