Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do I have the sequence correct?

Wgeffon

Question

I'm going to do a full detail on my car this weekend. (By hand)

I'm new to Adams but have been using some of the products on simple wash and dry jobs.

This is the sequence I think I should be doing but if I have something out of order or anyone has any comments please let me know.

Two bucket wash

Clay bar

Swirl and haze remover

Revive

Brilliant glaze

Quick sealant

Americana

7 answers to this question

I was just looking at older Adams videos and saw where they say you can apply the swirl and haze and the revive at the same time with a 2:1 ratio. (More revive)

Are people still doing this?

The paint on my car is in very good shape. It's brand new. I'm just looking to get the deepest shine possible with a layer of protection by hand.

I was just looking at older Adams videos and saw where they say you can apply the swirl and haze and the revive at the same time with a 2:1 ratio. (More revive)

Are people still doing this?

The paint on my car is in very good shape. It's brand new. I'm just looking to get the deepest shine possible with a layer of protection by hand.

Weelll, not many folks doing this by hand, but yes, adding a little SHR to the Revive will give it more 'bite'. Try the Revive by itself first. If you want a little more correction, try the 2:1 before moving on to 100% SHR.